CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

********

hye there,  yess i really take serious about my styles, fashion. i love beautiful clothes so much and i wish i can have all of them. i just like the beautiful clothes! not branded. yess, sometimes i do buy branded things but i just have a few of it. others? no brand! hahaha. what people will say to me? like i care!! "aww, beautiful dress. what brand is it? how much?" then my answers: "no brand, i just bought it for rm60." then those people maybe said this to themselves : "ohh, not that beautiful. so cheap"!! hahaha. if u asking me, whether i like branded things or not. YESS I DO LIKE IT!   BUT I WILL BUY IT WITH MY OWN MONEY. not my parent's money. cos my mum really spent a lot of money on me! so i will buy it with my hardworking money! haha. i don't like messy people. even if they are my family or boyfriend!  seriously! i will make sure that when we wanna go out, they are smart, neat, clean, beautiful and most important---not messy!  we should be shame if we don't care about ourselves! if u are messy, untidy,dirty, smelly....... no one wanna be ur friends! people will keep looking at u. please be serious with urself. don't be so lazy!!

0 comments: