CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 27, 2011

erm, i'm soo okay with it.

HAHA. IS my blog. so can i say anything here? is not for anybody. so if u're thinking i'm talking about u better BACK OFF, cos is not for u man! everyone in this world are not perfect, yah sometimes i can't control my mouth from saying anything. my fault, i'm sorry. but i know my limit. U wanna talk about my stories that i told u, then in my hands, i got urs!  cos we are the same. All of us. Lucky i'm not telling it here. 
Btw, i'm happy and thanks to those people who believed me! i'm not good enough as a friends and i will try to change myself. Enough with this, let talks about *my plans. I'm leaving JB soon. where TO? can't says about it yet. haven't confirmed anything. Just wish me ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK okay? will i be okay there? can i get what i want? is it my decision will change my whole life? i'm wondering? Cos i'm still not enough as a HUMAN BEING. not perfect in people's eyes. But i'm so sad to leave JB. see, i'm still wondering. Can i be a independent person one day?. :( 

0 comments: