CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

jealous nya...

erm, jealous nya tadi aku tengok seorang pompuan nie. she is so beautiful. she has the body, the beautiful face, and a good style. of course i'm jealous. derrrr,  how i wish i can have a body like that. i'm so so so fat now. semua orang cakap benda yang sama. i'm trying hard to cut my kilos! but its really a hard thing ever. susah nak turun balik. if ingat balik dulu aku kurus macam mana, issh macam nak nangis tengok aku yang sekarang. don't believe me? u can ask my family and my friends!!     haiiissshh, now i'm triple than the old me! like somebody's mother. and ada orang mengejek aku, menghina aku. yelah dah gemuk kan. kononnya dia kurus? jangan diorang terkejut sudah bila nampak aku dah kurus nanti. i will make sure for it!!  i will see what will u call me that time! i swear for it!!! . 0wh, how amazing and how lucky we are as a woman. cos we are the queen in this world! so we must take a good care of ourselves! be beautiful everyday! please don't be a lazy woman! 

     KEPADA UMAT2 ISLAM~ SELAMAT MENYAMBUT RAMADHAN.
KENA PUASA DAH. HEE, BAGUS BOLEH DIET  ^^

0 comments: