CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 29, 2011

just leave me alone?

can just everyone leave me alone? I've enough with the drama, the WAR between my parents and also between me and my boyfriends because of the same reasons? get ourselves on the battlefield fighting between each others! so shame okay. Can i just enjoy a day without going to the battlefield? PEACE??? really tired, i just don't know why and  WHY,, all the problems just come to me?  crazy soon, that's for sure. please PROBLEMS, can u just go away. and please stay away from me!
i just need peace for myself. how i wish that my parents will just like normal parents? my mama is a strong woman. salute her so much. i just wanna say that she is the BEST MUM, BEST WOMAN, BEST WIFE, BEST PERSON!! how i wish i'm not at home when............ when the problems here, my boyfriend will be the 1st person i'm going to ask for helps! but when both of us having the same problems, ONLY ONE WORD I CAN SAY---- &@*!%$#0.. So i really wish that he will always be there for me. really need you cygg! only u can let me calm down and be positive.
---but i know that not everyone wanna know or care about my problems. so i think i'll just keep all of it myself.  maybe its not a problem for me. cos I've been through all of this for so many years, my brothers & sisters too. i just need them, my mama also.Actually we are so weak and we just pretending that we are strong in front of others. cos we are facing it together and always face it together!!!  My mama is the most suffering person, i know that she needs her children with her all the time so she can be strong and be positive to face all the problems!  I JUST HOPE THAT she WILL BE HAPPY. always happy and smile! is not fair for her AND IS NOT FAIR FOR US TOO ! I just hope that HE will change to A BETTER MAN one day. ONE DAY!
so i just fucking don't care about the small things that happened between me and anyone (not my family). cos i have something bigger than this small problems. HERE, I'M SO SORRY. THAT'S ALL..... up 2 u if u wanna continue it. and IF ANYONE WANNA WALK AWAY FROM ME AND MY LIFE . of course u can do it. PLEASE GO. I DON'T CARE. BYE2 =)

0 comments: