CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

something better maybe?

SOMETIMES, I wish for something better? CAN?? i wish for a better me, a better life, a better... a lot of  'better' actually~ 
Sometimes i really wish that life can always   = HAPPY =  
Without tears, pain, hurt, sad, humiliated by anyone and................

I wish for **
--A better me! if i'm better than the old ME, of course i will never do anything that will hurt anyone'S feeling right?. stupid girl. sometimes i really do hate myself! SERIOUS SHIT.
-- A better life(PERFECT LIFE), but its just impossible right?!! silly me. there is no 100% PERFECT life in this world. haiisshh.
TO YOU(them)~ Please forgive me for my mistakes, for my imperfect? really sorry!  SORRY!!!
i was born this way!! I'm telling myself to accept the path that given by GOD to me. Actually I don't really hate my life. cos sometimes (85% of my life) i do feel  SUPERB HAPPY and i'm enjoying my life with my LOVERS (family, boyfriend, girlfriends) <3    ** THANK YOU
MAYBE JUST "SOMETIMES" -  im hoping for a BETTER....................................=)))   

0 comments: