CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

hey girls. U guys, yeah. i'm talking to u.

hey, do u guys know how much i miss the moment with all of u? miss it a lot. yeah. i love u guys. even baru start kawan but u guys still stick in my heart! always will!!! aku tak pernah lupa korang.how i wish i can turn back the time and we just remain the old us like before!!  i wasted my time, my mum's money, our friendship! i hate it. but i love all of u! please keep me inside ur hearts okay? don't ever2 forget me. cos i will never forget u guys!  yeah, i'm jealous after stalking ur albums! wish i were there, inside all the pictures! 5 of us! in one room, one car, one table, one space!  I'm sorry, and i love u~

i miss the crazy time, the happy moment, the sad moment, our wishes, hopes, laugh, voices, foods
EVERYTHING! 

0 comments: