CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Superwoman

Mama, i just wanna say that i love u so much. seriously u are the one who really know me 100%. and only u, MAMA that always will keep giving me chances even i've done something that made u upset! 
I'm truly SORRYY! seriously sorry. I just don't know why i just wanna keep telling u how much u mean to me and how much i love u! SERIOUS SHIT, I LOVE U!
U are my SUPERWOMAN! always be there for me and keep protecting me in any ways! U are like a ALARM for me that keep reminding me that i have to beware! and u will always be in front of us and make sure that we are safe from anything!  maybe the problem is from me, i'm the one who been jealous to my brothers and sisters.
MAMA, I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I LOVE U AND U ARE MY SUPERWOMAN! love u so much mama! how i wish u can open my blog and read this! please don't u ever dare to leave me! i need u mama! AND I MISS U MAMA!


0 comments: