CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

erm 2012?

what is my target for 2012? find a better job, pay my car installment perfectly, part time student for the diploma, taking my motorcycle license, buying a scrambler, force my mama to have a good rest and be a full time housewife, be a good sister to my siblings! save money for.... hahahaha, and blahblahblah!

 hahaha, OMG! so many things to do this year! and its just a target, one by one will down! 
erm, i miss my old life so much! school life. so i don't have to care this much! just enjoy my life. but now. i'm officially 21 years old this coming 24th march! arrggghhh! i'm old enough! ohh noooooo! what i'm gonna do? i don't want to be a loser! pray for me k guys? i will always pray the best for u too guys!  amin.

erm, i'm not just dreaming for all this but i wanna achieve and get it so freaking damn muchh. so i have to work hard, am i? okay then. i will try my best! insyaallah~

0 comments: